Monday, August 26, 2013

2# Anime (The saddest anime from my opinion)

Hey minna-san (^_^)/
Let's talk about a sad anime. Literally, a really really sad one :D That will make your goose bump rises and your eyes to feel sore with tears.


Bitch please, anime always make us cry than an average Hollywood movies :P


Yeah from my opinions, I watch a lot of anime. They never failed to make me cry (Damn :( ). But there's one anime that really attracts my attention a lot.

The title of the anime that I talking about is 'Ano Hi Mita Hana No Namae No Bokutachi Wo Mada Shiranai' (We Still Did Not Know The Flower That We Saw That Day) in short 'Ano Hana' (The Flower)


I bet ya'll will cry if you watch and understand what the anime tried to show to you :)

How about you try watch it now ^^ It's the best anime ever despite the long title of the anime :P

Have fun minna-san (^_^)/

remember the title of the anime

ANO HANA!!!!

おやすみみんなさん

No comments:

Post a Comment