Saturday, August 17, 2013

1# My Diary(University Life)

Hey ya'll, just done playing The Walking Dead game. I don't have time to play that game but since i got a spare time earlier I better playing it. Well anyway, gotta tell my experience in university after 3 months I been studied here.

First of all, that thrilled when the first time I set my foot inside the university. Wow cannot imagined how excited I was back then. Never imagined I could enter to a such prestigious university in Malaysia. Ah ya'll know I'm study in University of Technology Petronas. You can see the picture below what's inside in my university.





Yeah as you can see that's the library inside UTP. Quite awesome isn't it ? But most of the time, I'm just chilled at there and didn't touched their books haha xP p/s this is not my picture. I take it from another website. I'm kinda lazy to snap a pic though :P




By the way, that place on the above is called Chancellor Complex. It is where the library located. On the left where the library is and the right is Chancellor Hall. Usually that hall are been used for a grand event and also where our Orientation Week took place. The scenery are very beautiful indeed ^^ Ta-da~~~ the pic below is the Chancellor Hall :) During my high school year when our school had a trip to UTP I'll break in inside the hall, the first time I was there, it's quite astonishing. I'm very amazed        \(^O^)/







Oh yeah that's the place where we students need to go for our Advance Programming Lab classes.. well each buildings may be vary. Not all the buildings are for Advance Programming Lab class. There are other labs at there but too many to write down here haha.

I'm really enjoyed studying here ^^ Really fun to have new friends from different places and backgrounds. Also got many international friends here so need to get the hang of this culture shocked :) The lecture also great, the lecturer seems fine by me. But seriously, how I miss my old teacher. Their teaching style are very very different. I don't know, maybe I'm always rely on teacher that much. Lecturer seems just like relax, didn't worry much like school teachers. That's the problem I faced, there are the times where i didn't get anything from the lecture because I'm not used with their style. But eventually i need to keep my pace from falling behind.


I'm all fired up


Oh well, to wrap all things. This will be my next challenge besides the Collosal Titan then in a few days will be facing my final exam for the 1st semester. Anyway, ganbarimasu~
 What a creeeepy look



ありがとうございますみんなさん



2 comments: