Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hey ^_^ Doumo



Hey guys, how's your life ? Genki ?? I'm just fine haha :) The picture above is me(yeah I'm not that very energetic with that pale skin haha just kidding). Anyway since this is my first post maybe I'll do a short brief about myself. As you know my name is Muhammad Shafiq and people normally called me either Akiya or Shafiq. Born in December 21st 1995 and stayed in Klang, Malaysia. Currently continuing my study at University of Technology Petronas with major in ICT. Well I'm a kind guy (i guess) and i love animals especially cats :3 Sometimes i can be a stubborn person but I'm easy to socialize with everyone. 

Yeah I love watching anime so much. Daisuki <3 I'm very enthusiastic when comes to anime. But I'm actually are not that hardcore Otaku, maybe just partial. I'm also have a life to do besides watching anime 24/7. I'm also considering to do a cosplay soon. Wish me luck minna ^^

Hmm I think that's it for today. Maybe I'll use this blog for my own diary, inspirational words, gaming news, anime news and updates, and yeah we will see about it when I have my free time :) Do follow my blog and Google+ ^^ I'm really appreciate it :)

Ok minna, hope you'll have a wonderful weekend. Jaa-ne \(^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment