Friday, August 23, 2013

1#Gaming (Gamescom 2013)

こんにちは。。Sorry for didn't active so much recently, I'm very busy lately 'university student' of course :P



Well my post for today is about Playstation Gamescom 2013. Before Gamescom  I watched E3 via streaming and what can I say back then was 'Oh Playstation does beat the crap out of Microsoft on E3' sort of :P To Microsoft fanboy no offence ok *hugged ^^ Not to mention, Oculus Rift sure looks cool ^^ I wish I have one of those thing :)



Back to the topic, yeah I'm quite happy Playstation makes some impact during the E3 press conference. So I wait for the Gamescom 2013, before the conference was broadcasting live I'm feeling anxious though maybe I want to see the games that will be introduced and also the release date for the PS4 console (^_^)v p/s Can't wait to get my hands on that console soon :)

After done watched the conference there's a bit of disappointment. I think Microsoft Gamescom were a lot better than Playstation. Here's the list that I feel very disappointed about Playstation Gamescom:-

i) PS3 12GB console (I mean for real ? Ain't no one will buy that console as there's many PS3 console that offer a lot of memory in cheap price too or maybe they will buy the next-gen PS4 rather than buy the 12GB of that PS3. I think this just a waste of time. Ok maybe I can buy this console for my cousin haha. He really want to have a PS3 for a long time :P )

ii) Showing too much indie games (I hope I'll be seeing more awesome games just like Microsoft. They show off with their games like Dead Rising 3 and I was hoping Playstation will do the same but they didn't. Yeah we know that we need to give Indie companies a chance but not that much. People wants to see games from a bigger company that's the reason we watched the conference. )

iii) Minecraft on Playstation ? o_O ( I don't know whether I need to be happy or not. The first time I'm playing Minecraft I'm just like "What do I need to do now ?" . It's not fun for me. I don't know about other's thoughts regarding about this game but if I'm not mistaken Minecraft also will be playable on Xbox One so why Playstation wants to do the same :(  )

iv) Showing the release date of the PS4 really late ( I thought I can watch the release date of the PS4 in the beginning of the conference. I'm getting bored while waiting the release date news because they talked about PS Vita and bla bla bla. We want to know the release date of the PS4 first then we'll listened to your talk about PS Vita and the 12GB PS3 console)

But overall it's a good conference :) I hope Playstation will improved more when having their next conference and satisfy us. I'll always support Playstation no matter what. But if Playstation that to screw things up, maybe I'll change my loyalty to a better company like Microsoft.

That's it for today. See you in my next post. ありがとうございます


じゃあねみんなさん (^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment